Tips & Information
1. Prepare a short list of the areas that you prefer to live in, keeping in mind affordability and your other requirements, eg. public transport, shopping centres, etc.
2. Speak with your financier or home loan specialist to arrange the best loan to suit your needs and to determine your buying power. We can assist you in locating a broker or financier.
3. Research recent sales in your preferred areas to obtain a feel
for the market. Attend auctions and open for inspections in these areas.
4. Register your needs with Pinnacle Sales and Management in order that we may contact you when suitable properties that match your search criteria become available.
5. When you do find a property that you like, ask your selling agent to send a copy of the sale contract to your solicitor.
6. We recommend you arrange a building and pest inspection on the property you prose to purchase. This report should reveal any defects and/or pest concerns associated with the property.
7. If you are intending to bid at auction, we would suggest that you read the relevant Office of Fair Trading here.
Your solicitor will assist you with the conveyancing process and will advise you of relevant matters such as searches and preparation for settlement. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the conveyancing process also.