Looking after your investment
Our team is focused on providing the best service that will take the stress out of owning an investment property.
The level of attention and service required by both tenants and landlords make property management an imperative division of real estate. The team at Pinnacle Sales and Management specialise in property management and offer a diverse range of skills and experience.
For leasing and managing your investment property, the fees charged by Pinnacle Sales and Management are competitive and are shaped to suit each individual client. Pinnacle Sales and Management is an investment not a cost, as we truly manage your property for you.
Choosing us will give you the confidence to grow your portfolio.
Our guarantee to you
– To manage your property to the highest level
– To pursue arrears daily
– To keep you fully informed at all times
– To inspect your property every 3-4 months
– To disburse your funds on time to your nominated bank account
This is one of our highest priorities. We ensure that each carefully selected tenant is thoroughly screened and has the best possible references. We do this by:
– Screening all applicants through national tenancy databases
– Contacting former and current landlords for verbal references
– Ensuring verification of the applicant's employment and income
– Seeking employment reference checks
– Obtaining 100 points of identification from each applicant
– Thoroughly checking the personal references for each applicant
Only when we are satisfied that the the necessary checks have been done, we then contact you with the most suitable applications and discuss them in detail so the best possible applicant is selected for your property.
We understand your needs
– We understand that even a few weeks vacancy each year makes a big difference.
– We understand the worry, anxiety and cost that a poor tenant can cause you.
– We understand that repairs and maintenance do need to be conducted properly and in the most desired and cost effective way by quality licensed contractors.
– We understand your need to know that the advice you are being given regarding your investment property is reliable and trustworthy.
– We understand that your working relationship with your Property Manager ensures that everything is taken care of so that worrying about your investment property is one less thing you need to deal with.
By choosing us to look after your property, you’re choosing a member of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland.
Is your current Selling or Leasing agent an REIQ Member? You would want to know that they are committed to a high standards of ethics and professionalism. Here are Pinnacle Sales and Management we take pride in the work that this industry body supports. We attend regular training and keep up to date with all relevant practices to ensure the highest standards of service and legislative information.
Our experienced team will ensure that your property is well presented and properly maintained during the your time with us. We will also advise you on any recommendations needed to maximize your return.
With regular inspections, up-to-date market knowledge and a diligent reporting process, we ensure your property is maintained in the best possible standard.